ID Transport is happy to say we have never filed a claim for damaging a bike.
Ask other transporters if they can say that. We take pride in getting your bike to you with out a scratch.
We are your preferred Motorcycle Hauler
ID TRANSPORT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Damaged caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system antifreeze,
Industrial fall out, or any acts of god period.
2. Mechanical malfunctions, undercarrage, exhaust assembly, battery function,
alignment, suspension, tuning of engine or for parts vibrating loose.
3. Damaged caused by freezing.
4. Windsheilds that crack due to previous exsisting chips or extreme weather
5. Damage to wheels and tires resulting from underinflated tires or the tires not
having the ability to hold air.
6.Parts or accessories that are loose, torn, brittle, or have extensive wear.
3. Articles or personal items left in vehicle.
4. Owner is responsible for preparing vehicle for shipment. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, antennas, etc. must be removed or properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off in transit is not shipper's responsibility, including damage to any and all vehicles involved, caused by said part/fluid.
5. We are not responsible for faulty craftsmanship due to manufacturing defects (e.g. defects in factory welds or tie-downs) or damage that results to vehicle from the tie downs breaking or tearing.
6.Damage to antennas that do not retract to within three (3) inches of bike body.
7. Damage to any bike that cannot be driven on or off transporter under its own power. Brakes must be in good working order. A service charge will be added to jump start or winch on or off transporter.
8. Damage unable to detect due to vehicle's dirty condition.
If you're thinking about replacing your motorcycle clutch, you better think about quality clutch kit that worth your money.
Take a look at Tusk clutch kit that fit your motorcycle/ATV so you can enjoy high quality and cost benefit.