TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No delivery time is guaranteed.
All delivery dates and times are only estimates of normal deliveries.
(Delays may occur) Transporter does not agree to transport shipment in time
for any particular market or event and will not be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by unavoidable delays. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied, regarding delivery times or dates.
Any transport booked or scheduled, and then cancelled, for ANY reason, will be subject to a cancellation
fee of $100. This is regardless if the truck has left on that specific route or not.
Once a spot is reserved we can't sell it to anyone else.
The ONLY exception is if a shipment is cancelled within 48 hours.
In this case the cancellation fee will be $25 to cover processing fees.
If the truck is in route to your pick up point when you cancel
you will loose your full deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Note: ID Transport- will not be held liable for the following 1-11.
1. Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system antifreeze solution, rock chips,
Industrial fallout or any damages resulting from acts of God period.
2. Parts or accessories that are loose, torn, brittle, or have extensive wear.
3. Articles or personal items left in vehicle.
4. Owner is responsible for preparing vehicle for shipment. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off in transit is the shippers responsibility, including damage to any and all vehicles involved, caused by said part/fluid.
5. We are not responsible for faulty craftsmanship due to manufacturing defects (e.g. defects in factory of Tie-downs) or damage that results to vehicle from the tie downs breaking or tearing.
6. Mechanical malfunctions, undercarriage, exhaust assembly, battery function, alignment, suspension, tuning of engine or for parts vibrating loose.
7. Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or batteries.
8. Damage to any bike that cannot be driven on or off transporter under its own power. Brakes must be in good working order. A service charge will be added to jump-start or winch the vehicle on or off the trailer.
9. Damage unable to be detect due to vehicle's dirty condition.
10. Windshields or plastics that crack due to previous existing chips or extreme weather changing conditions.
11. Damage to wheels and tires resulting from under inflated tires or the tires not having the ability to hold air.
12.The Vehicle owner or the customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/ or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
13. The customer agrees that this is the only contract between the parties governing this transport and no other agreement or contract is in effect. Claims for damage must be made to the transporter.
14. The transporter will inform the customer prior to delivery. In order to affect pick up and delivery the customer agrees to meet ID Transports driver at any specified time and place. No exceptions.
15. If customer misses or doesn't show up for scheduled delivery additional charges may apply.
*Insurance is simple. Your bike is covered against theft, fire and physical damage caused by vehicle collision or negligence by the transporter resulting from not the above mentioned 1-11. The additional insurance covers up to $20,000 Maximum. Or add $5 for each additional $1000 worth of coverage up to $50,000 Maximum. You will have a $500 Insurance Deductible due at the time of claim to be paid to ID Transport. If you did not accept the additional insurance coverage. Any and all damage must be noted on the front of this document at the time of delivery. No claim will be honored; If Damage is not noted on this Bill Of Lading at the time of delivery. There for ID Transport will not and can not be held responsible in any way for damages after we have left the point of delivery. All claims must be made in writing within 15 days of delivery with a statement of specific damages claimed. All claims, subrogation, litigation, or legal action must have right of venue in the state of Florida, in Broward county Municipal court. All claims will be settled at actual cost.If any provision or part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable. All other parts of this agreement remain in effect. Address all claims to: ID Transport- 3907 North Federal Hwy. #199- Pompano Beach, FL 33064 phone: (954) 946-3366